Nowadays, the space sector is one of the most profitable branches of many economies. The global powers are leading in research and explotation of space for commercial usage. However, the competition regarding human activities and technological development in space began in ‘50s and continues today. In Poland, space sector is a new one and still the most demanding.
The space industry is highly innovative and contributive area. At the same time, this branch is supremely challanging. Although, the space sector in Poland has its foundaments in cooperation on the national and international level. Additionally, for many Polish small and medium enterprises its a specific domain characterized by its own regulations.The membership in SPACE PL brings possibilities for new business relations in the country and abroad. Also, enables faster start in space industry, as well as provides extensive access to current infromation. Moreover, close collaboration profits in opportunity to participate in a dialouge with the state administration on essential political and economic issues related to the space sector.
- The opportunity to establish new business relationships and attract new customers by participating in dedicated events and meetings.
- Increased visibility in the space industry, achieved due to the promotional activities carried out by SPACE PL.
- Constant access to information about the Polish and European events in a space sector regarding: tenders, new projects and programs, workshops related to the industry area.
- Participation in the process of creating Polish space policy through dialogue with the state administration.
To become a full member of the Polish Space Industry you should:
- Have the be employer with company/organization localization in Poland (according to the Labour Code – Art.3: Employer is an organizational unit, even if did not have legal personality, or an individual, if employs workers).
- Keep or start a business in the space industry or related sector.
- Fulfill a membership application.
- Pay the entrance fee and membership fee (see fee table).
Check if you conduct business in the space industry or related sector and whether you are an employer.
Read the statute and the look on membership fee regulations.
Enter in a contact with SPACE PL, fill out the membership declaration and send it to the office.
You will receive the membership certificate confirming status of associated company/institute.
Adjust the enrollment and membership fees.
Make use of the SPACE PL resources.
Information about your company will be posted on the SPACE PL website and in other promotional materials.
Involvement in consultations on the space development strategy in Poland.
Potential chance for competitive development of your business.
New opportunities of cooperation with Polish and European space sector.
Receiving important information about the space sector.