The company is a Polish start-up that has been operating in the space industry in Krakow since 2019. The company designs, manufacture, and sells propulsion systems for small satellites, in particular nanosatellites.
Our company performs research and development on a variety of propulsion technologies – both electric and chemical. The company’s goal is to market ready-to-integrate propulsion systems for private companies in the space sector. Our products will be used to maintain satellite constellations, change and maintain orbit, control orientation, and remove old satellites by deorbiting.
We implement projects financed by the National Centre for Research and Development, the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, and we cooperate with the European Space Agency.
- Cold-gas thruster for nanosatellites
- Pulsed plasma thruster for nanosatellites
- Green, a non-toxic hypergolic propellant for HTP
- Designing and testing of the space propulsion systems and components
- Designing and development of the test stands
- Designing and manufacturing of the components using metal additive manufacturing technologies (SLM, LMD).
- Electric thruster PPT – “Pulsed plasma thruster for nano- and microsatellites”
- Chemical thruster – “Green bipropellant 5 – 30 N thruster technology development”
- Project “High-Temperature Material Characterisation for Thruster Applications” for the European Space Agency
- Electric thruster – “Electrothermal resistojet thruster for nano- and microsatellites”
- Green hypergolic fuel for HTP for bipropellant thrusters as a hydrazine replacement
- Ultra-lightweight, chemically resistant propellant tank for space propulsion systems.
- European Space Agency
- Institute of Plasma Physics and Laser Microfusion in Warsaw
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Łukasiewicz Research Network
- Śląskie Centrum Naukowo – Technologiczne Przemysłu Lotniczego Sp. z o. o.