Solaris Optics S.A. manufactures precise optical elements for general applications (such as imaging, beam forming), as well as specific elements and systems based on requirements provided by clients.
We also produce electro-optical modulators for laser applications.
Our technological capabilities cover full fabrication chain, for numerous optical materials, such as glasses, silica, optical ceramics, crystals. The chain starts with cutting of raw material, and goes through milling, grinding, polishing and MRF corrective polishing, finally ending with thin-film coating deposition, as well as with complex characterization and assembly of optical systems.
Due to high quality standard of our products, they are used mainly for laser applications, in measurement as well as research optical instrumentation.
We deliver our products for clients all over the world, for various industry fields, such as semiconductors, material processing, telecommunication, defence, lithography, imaging and research.
Our manufacturing structure allows for fast delivery of single custom pieces, as well as for mass production.
Solaris Optics is also present in space industry, by being a supplier for ESA’s Sentinel 5 and Proba 3 missions, as well as by being the leader of two Polish Incentive Scheme projects.
The company has its own R&D department improving our internal processes, as well providing external services, such as:
– * design and modelling of optical elements and systems
– * development of fabrication and characterization methods for specific requirements
– * technological feasibility studies of optical elements and systems
- flats and parallel-plates
- beam splitters
- elektro-optical modulators
- optical systems (objectives, eye-pieces, condensers, telescopes, beam expanders, user specific systems)
- thin-film coatings (anti-reflective, high-reflective, metallic layers, dielectric coatings)
- design and modelling of optical systems
- technological feasibility studies
AREAS OF ACTIVITY IN THE SPACE SECTOR:
- Materials & Processes
LABORATORIES AND TECHNICAL FACILITIES:
- phase-shift sensor
- optical profilometer
- Zemax softwaretional
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS:
- JDSU Deutschland GmbH
- Optics Balzers AG
- Laseroptik GmbH
- Wissenschaftliche Gerätebau
- Instrument Systems
- Dionex Benelux B.V.
- Quantel France
- L.O.T.-ORIEL GmbH & Co. KG
- Newson Engineering NV
- DURAG GmbH
- Silicon Sensor International