The membership in SPACE PL brings possibilities for new business relations in the country and abroad. Also, enables faster start in space industry, as well as provides extensive access to current infromation. Moreover, close collaboration profits in opportunity to participate in a dialouge with the state administration on essential political and economic issues related to the space sector.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN SPACE PL:
- The opportunity to establish new business relationships and attract new customers by participating in dedicated events and meetings.
- Increased visibility in the space industry, achieved due to the promotional activities carried out by SPACE PL.
- Constant access to information about the Polish and European events in a space sector regarding: tenders, new projects and programs, workshops related to the industry area.
- Participation in the process of creating Polish space policy through dialogue with the state administration.
- Involvement in the process of shaping national space sector.
How to become a member?
TO BECOME A FULL MEMBER OF THE POLISH SPACE INDUSTRY YOU SHOULD:
Have the be employer with company/organization localization in Poland (according to the Labour Code – Art.3: Employer is an organizational unit, even if did not have legal personality, or an individual, if employs workers).
- Keep or start a business in the space industry or related sector.
- Fulfill a membership application.
- Pay the entrance fee and membership fee (see fee table).
Files to download
Amount of contribution.
SPACE PL is a self-governing organization and independent in its statutory activity on state administration, local government and other organizations. SPACE PL budget is gathered from membership fees and is intended for statutory objectives implementation. The membership financial contribution is the sum of two components which are described in details in the membership fee regulations (available to download).