Radiotechnika Marketing with its headquarters in Pietrzykowice near Wrocław is an acclaimed special applications systems producer. The company own the following certificated: ISO, AQAP, NATO Entity Code 879H, QPL certified by the american Defense Supply Center Columbus organization affiliated to the Department of Defense. Our main clients are: the military, the mining industry and the heavy industry.
Design, production and testing of highly specialized electric, optical fiber and hybrid bundles, made to customer demand for heavy industry vehicles and equipment. An example our activities can be the DataBus Mil-Std-1553 bundle production, which is widely used in flying platforms.
- Design and production of special power supply solutions and of components for these systems:
- a highly efficient high energy power supply for military applications
- energy conversion systems (transformers, inverters)
- filter and EMC interference filter systems
- Drive control systems, executing systems
- Production and distribution of military connectors
- Research and consulting on EMC compatibility
- Research on climatic and mechanical risks
- Distribution of electronic subsystems.
AREAS OF ACTIVITY IN THE SPACE SECTOR:
- Spacecraft Electrical Power
- Electromagnetic Technologies and Techniques
- EEE Components and qualitys
LABORATORIES AND TECHNICAL FACILITIES:
A production hall, an EMC laboratory equipped with a modern anechoic chamber produced by the Rainford company. The laboratory is also equipped with an environmental chamber, dispenser, engineering department.
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS:
National and international companies from the military sector and heavy industry.