TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS is a Research and Technology Organisation founded in 2003. It was awarded the status of an Advanced Technology Centre by the Polish Minister of Science.
Our mission is to develop and support cooperation of Polish science and technology sector organisations with the international scientific community and industry.
We specialise in research and innovation management and in the performance of large-scale interdisciplinary projects.
We conduct research and act as General Contractor for multidisciplinary projects, recruiting unique teams from among the best scientific and research talents and professionals.
- To the international research community and industry– a gateway to Polish science and technology coupled with professional management of best scientific and research talents and professionals assembled in teams dedicated to clients’ / partners’ needs,
- To the best scientific and research talents and professionals – opportunities to work on exciting assignments in a challenging international environment.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS in numbers:
- National and international collaborative projects: 18
- H2020 and FP7 projects: 9
- Co-ordination of H2020 projects: 1
- Projects for international industry: 11
- Total projects’ value: EUR 140 million
- Spin-offs created: 1
- Partners in collaborative projects: 283
- Countries represented by our partners: 48
- Continents represented by our partners: 4
Clients and partners:
- AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION OF CANADA;
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V.;
- FUNDACION PARA LA INVESTIGACION, DESARROLLO Y APLICACION DE MATERIALES COMPUESTOS;
- INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE TECNICA AEROESPACIAL ESTEBAN TERRADAS (INTA);
- JOINT INSTITUTE FOR INNOVATION POLICY (JIIP);
- NANOCYL SA;
- NATIONAL AEROSPACE UNIVERSITY – KHARKIV AVIATION INSTITUTE;
- PRATT & WHITNEY;
- TMBK PARTNERS SP. Z O.O.;
- VTT TECHNICAL RESEARCH CENTRE OF FINLAND;
- UKRAINIAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF AVIATION TECHNOLOGY;
- UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER.