CloudFerro (CF) is a Polish technological company established at the beginning of 2015 by a group of experienced executives of IT and telco business. CloudFerro provides its Customers with dedicated servers, private and public computing clouds and virtual data centres with complete administration. The CloudFerro solutions are based on OpenStack – an opensource cloud system. CloudFerro is the only company in Poland to integrate services of bare metal and virtual servers. We are experts in storage and processing Big Data, including satellite data. Our cloud computing system provides extensive API which enables full integration with customer’s platforms. As part of EO Cloud (https://eocloud.cloudferro.com ) and EO DIAS (www.eodias.eu) we suport multi-petabytes data sets from Copernicus system satellites.
- Public and private computing cloud based on OpenStack with all the key elements such as virtual machines (VM), dedicated virtual servers and many others
- Dedicated servers for lease: our baremetal servers can be linked to cloud services
- Disk services: on magnetic disks and SSD, in volume and object storage mode
- Wide range of additional services, among others: virtual devices (Load Balancer, FireWall, etc.), leasing of IP addresses, anti DDoS security, direct transmission connections to client’s seat, and many others.
BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER:
- Full IAAS in one place: computing cloud, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid solutions – fully configurable, according to the needs
- Data safety: we specialize in Big Data and all our servers and systems are located in specialized neutral data centers designed in compliance with Tier III standard and certified for compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards
- Service mode: comfort of using the services you need, without the necessity to reconfigure or expand the infrastructure
- Cloud on OpenStack: open standard, extensive API, complete documentation and compatibility
- Experienced and reliable support available 24/7
Among the recipients of our services are the following organizations:
- European Space Agency (ESA) for which we have built and are currently managing EO Cloud
(eocloud.cloudferro.com); we have also been developing for ESA – as a cloud provider chosen in a course of a tender proceeding – a technology for Copernicus DIAS, within the frames of the largest Polish contract in the industry
- ECMWF (European Center for Medium Range Weather Forecast), for which we have built and are managing a private cloud in Reading, UK.