SpaceForest company is located in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia. The company develops and commercializes new technologies concentrating on microwave techniques, artificial intelligence, electronics and rocket technologies.
- FTS – Filter Tuning Software – dedicated to postproduc¬tion tuning of the microwave cavity filters. This globally unique solution for manual and fully automated tuning is successfully implemented in the factories where filters for broadcasting, terrestrial telecommunication and for space / defense applications are manufactured.
- Automatic Filter Tuning System – based on FTS, fully fledged robotic station ensuring improved efficiency and precision while reducing tuning time. Since one operator can control several stations, the overall cost of tuning is significantly reduced.
- Microstrip Line Measurment Station – The MLM-3 was designed for automatic measurement of field distribution. The equipment allows to observe and understand various field effects that occur along microstrip lines. It is ideal for educational purposes.
- Conceptualise, designing, prototyping and production of a microwave, electronic and antenna equipment
- Electromagnetic and mechanical simulations
- Precision mechanical and electronics manufacturing
- Diagnostics, tests and repairs of telecommunication equipment and other electronic devices
- Provision of in house developed rockets for trials
- Frequency generators,
- Payloads Components,
- Embedded Software,
- Chemical Propulsion Systems,
- Research Rockets
MAIN PROJECTS IN THE SPACE SECTOR:
- “DEWI” (Dependable Electronics for Wireless Infrastructure) project, under the Artemis European Commission programme (2014 – 2017). Wireless sensor network for flying vehicles was developed by SpaceForest. Partners: Thales Alenia Space Espania and Gdańsk University of Technology.
- “PLDRO” (Development of key technologies for frequency generators) – a project for ESA with RUAG Space AB as a partner (2014 – 2015). Breadboard of frequency generator for satellite purposes was developed by SpaceForest (TRL 4).
- “PLDRO II“ (Development and qualification of frequency generators) – a project for ESA with RUAG Space AB as a partner. Engineering qualified model of frequency generator was achieved in May 2018 (TRL 6).
- “MLO” (Development and qualification of dual redundant medium power master signal source) – for satellite frequency converters. Project for ESA with RUAG Space AB as a partner will finish in December 2019.
- “SIR” (Suborbital Inexpensive Rocket) co-financed by polish national programme project of commercial sounding rocket able to lift of 50 kg of payload above 100 km altitude. Project duration 2018 – 2022.
- “WPT” (Wireless Power Transfer) – Internal proof of concept project for fully removing of power and communication wires from sensors networks, for satellite purposes.