Sybilla Technologies Sp. z o.o. (ST) specializes in the ground segment observatories, helps to operate twelve telescopes on five continents. The observatories conduct SST, NEO, research, commercial and educational observations. The company delivers expert IT projects with focus on bringing high-standard scientific approach into commercial applications.
The staff of Sybilla Technologies are highly qualified experts in development and maintenance of software solutions for autonomous robotic telescope networks with a thorough understanding of the scheduling, scientific data evaluation and analysis processes. Sybilla Technologies employs active researchers in the field of precise photometric and astrometric measurements, space safety that provide the company with a unique insight into the subject of photometric and astrometric astronomy, SSA.
- Abot Suite – SCADA system for observatories (device drivers, services, aggregation services, dashboards, reporting).
- Astrometry24.NET – astrometry and photometry of observed point sources and streaks.
- AstroDrive – storage, visualization and analysis in the web browser of optical observational data.
- Strategos – scheduling of observations for heterogenous network of sensors (passive and active optical, radar).
- Adiutis – hardware and software for live and mobile monitoring of psychophysiological parameters for emotions and stress level monitoring.
Space sector activities:
- Space Safety, Space Debris
- Ground Station System and Networks
- Automation, Telepresence & Robotics
- Life & Physical Sciences
Selected ESA projects:
- Astrometry24.NET – an astrometric and photometric service for the SST passive optical data. (with Cilium Engineering)
- OmniSky – network of whole-sky cameras dedicated to systematic and simultaneous observation of meteors and remnants of satellites as they burn up in entering the Earth’s atmosphere. (with Cilium Engineering as a prime)
- MISST – enhancement of collaboration and decision making in terms of ESA’s SST Segment utilizing Mixed Reality (MR) platforms and Intelligent Agent Frameworks.
- P3-SST-III Robotic Telescopes Demonstration – software components for the ESA’s Test-Bed-Telescope (TBT), observing campaign. (with Iguassu Systems)
- P3-NEO-XII, Telescope data processing chain for the ESA’s NEO Survey Telescope (with Iguassu as a prime and GMV)
Clients and partners:
- Polish Space Agency
- ESA (European Space Agency)
- The Open University (The United Kingdom)
- MeerLICHT (Republic of South Africa, The Netherlands)
- BlackGEM (The Netherlands)
- Cilium Engineering (Poland)
- Iguassu Systems (Czech Republic)
- Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Centre (Poland)
- Airbus Defense & Space (Germany)